Six Things I'm Going to Keep Doing in 2016

I'm pretty terrible at sticking to new year's resolutions, but I do love making a list, so this is my compromise! Rather than list new habits, I'm going to try and focus on the good things I want to keep doing.

In 2016 I am going to continue...


...trying new things. I've been trying to do something new every week for a few years now.



...being silly. In fairness it's unlikely that I'll ever stop doing this. It's important though!



...running. Starting to run was one of my proudest 2015 achievements and yesterday I did 6km without stopping at all. I've signed up to a 10k in mid-February so I've got a way to go yet!



...writing letters. Lst year I joined #postcircle and it's been lovely receiving post from people who used to be strangers. I think in 2016 I'll also try to put more effort into sending post to people I already know!



...baking and eating. Baking because I love cake. Eating because I love eating. When I got married first time around (ALL THE DIVORCED LADIES) I did Slimfast for a month before hand. Fuck that shit. I'm going to eat.

...being a vegetarian. I tried going veggie for a month at the end of last year and have stuck with it ever since. I've found it surprisingly easy and it's a simple way for me to reduce my carbon footprint.


What are you going to keep doing in 2016? Feel free to join in with your own list, I'm curious!


No comments

I'd love to hear what you think...