Wedding Plannning + Internet =

Reading copious amounts of wedding blogs, apparently. I have so far refrained form hitting the forums. The 'Freak Outs' section of the Glamour wedding blog is particularly brilliant. By 'brilliant' I mean 'vaguely informative and sort of funny but mostly it just makes me feel better about my own, relatively minor freak outs'.

My current freak outs are, if you're interested (and let's face it, who wouldn't be?):

Make up. Specifically, doing mine. I don't normally wear much, but I don't want to look pale in pictures, so I guess I'll have to wear some. But I'll probably do a lot of crying. And obviously I'll wake up with some sort of disfiguring spot. Urgh.

Tan lines. Where the hell has the sun gone?! It doesn't take a genius to work out that fake tan will not work out well for me.

Fatness. The constant trailers for 'Bulging Brides' are not easing my anxiety. Why did I buy a dress that's slightly too tight? Why? I'm currently eating a lot of meal replacement products and researching spanx.

Other people. Even if (and it seems unlikely right now) all of the above work out, what if other people don't enjoy themselves? I will kill them if this happens.

You're probably thinking I'm a bit mental. I suggest you head over to your nearest wedding forum for a slice of bridal party fighting, favour buying, florist sacking perspective. And get me a 100 calorie snack while you're up.

No comments

I'd love to hear what you think...