You Know You've Been Blogging for a Long Time When...

...you still sometimes wish you had the body for disco pants.

...you've watched your favourite bloggers get engaged, married and have kids (I'm looking at you, Gem).

...the fact that you've followed those blogs for so long makes you feel like a proper stalker.

...you remember life/blogging before Instagram and Pinterest.


...you know that ombre hair is so 2011.

...you die a little bit inside whenever you see that a blogger's twitter handle ends in '99'.

...you remember when Lily used to work in bakery (or am I imagining that?!)

...you sometimes wonder what happened to Cats and Rocking Chairs.

...you remember when bloggers used to be amazed when they got free stuff (I loved this old post of Sarah's that she linked back to recently).

...you are easily able to resist buying a Garmin watch because you know that, like nail art and disco pants, the fitness thing is another blogger trend that will probably pass. That's my excuse anyway!

4 comments

  1. I loved Cats and Rocking Chairs, where did she go?! Also I remember when it seemed like disco pants were never gonna go away, thank god that's over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like ombre hair though and I'm on a mission to grow mine long enough to play with ombre effects :) I'm just cool like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha!! Yes, I too am an ancient blogger. I remember when they were making us transfer to Beta in 2006ish and we were all worried what it was!!!x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...