[2015: 23] The Week With The...


Exercise laziness. For the first time is absolutely ages, I only exercised twice this week. Although I did work hard during those sessions (see the photo above) I'm disappointed in myself for making excuses not to go more often. Maybe I tempted fate by posting about how I became a 'gym person'! Either way, more effort is definitely required next week!

Patio usage. One of the things we loved about our flat when we chose it was its patio, which leads onto the communal garden. Although it's a small-ish flat, that really does make it feel much more spacious. Now that we're finally getting some nice weather, I've been able to make good use of my hammock, and about an hour ago we finished our first ever patio BBQ!

Weekend in Bournemouth. Right now I am MEGA TIRED because we've just got back from a luvverly weekend in Bournemouth; it involved hanging out with Pete's family, going to the beach, walking in the New Forest, and taking photos of a pretty bowling lawn (obvs).

Visit from Marta. Friday evening was very exciting because I saw my friend Marta! I met her when I was volunteering in Norway, and it's been a year since I last saw her. As she was in London for the weekend with her new man, we took the opportunity to meet for dinner and drinks. I love it when you meet old friends and slip straight back into the friendship like you saw each other yesterday...

2 comments

  1. My week generally goes like this: Monday - after school meeting so can't possibly go to the gym. Tuesday - day off. Go to the gym? Nah, I'll read a book instead. Wednesday - after school meeting so can't possibly go to the gym. Thursday - gym? Yeah maybe... ah crap, too much marking. Friday - PUB! So just going twice is amazing as far as I'm concerned!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...