Still here, honest! #BEDM


Leaves! Sun!


Just a quick one today (it really does have to be quick, I need to go to work in 10 minutes). I haven't been great at posting every day so far, although I am pretty happy with the amount I have posted compared to what I was doing before #BEDM started! I've got lots of ideas for more posts (including a collaboration with Jane that I am very excited about writing) so fingers crossed I'll manage to post every day for the next week or so... I'm loving #BEDM so far, I've found some ace new blogs and I think I'm pretty much over my recent fear of blogging! See you tomorrow...


2 comments

  1. Excited to see what you and Jane are working on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah!!! So glad you're back! I'm really glad to have found your blog!x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...