Something New Every Week [2015: 11-18] #BEDM

As part of my 30 Before 30, I've challenged myself to do something new every week (totally off today's BEDM topic, but never mind!)


11: Went to Hastings.

12: Had a massage (hopefully not the last time this will happen).

13: Turned 29, and became the proud owner of a hamock.



14: Saw my lovely friend Fee get married.



15: Played Escape From Atlantis. What a board game. 



16: Ate at Zaibatsu in Greenwich. Thoroughly recommend it!



17: Went for a walk around Throop, near Bournemouth.


18: Went to a 90s club night... Where I heard Keep On Movin' mixed into Disco 2000; probably the highlight of my year. 


It's been eventful! I love writing these posts, they always make me feel very grateful for what I have. *cheese klaxon*

6 comments

  1. Keep on Movin' mixed into Disco 2000 - mind blown! I need to hear this!

    I love a birthday list - I've been doing them for a few years now! Good luck with yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I don't really have enough time left for a 30 before 30 list (since I turn the dredded 3-0 in less than 6 months - eek!) but trying something new every week could actually be doable. The 90s club sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow BEDMer!!! I thought I'd try and visit everyone at some point, tis very nice to meet you!!! I adore this list- that Atlantis game sounds SO exciting!! I'd love to try it!
    Doing something new every week is a really nice idea!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz,

    I love your do something new every week. A great challenge. Do you have a list you are working to i.e. things you have planned in advance or are you just going with flow and see what comes up?

    I also think that that Atlantis board game looks interesting.

    Have a great week

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally look at the week ahead and see if I've already got anything new planned, and if not I try and think of something I can do! I don't really have a list though (which is weird, because I love lists!) Liz xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think...