#BEDM Blog Love [one]

First things first: if you live in the UK and are eligible to vote tomorrow, please do so! I don't care who you vote for (well, I do, but it's not my place to tell you) just do it. I find it hard to believe that there is anyone out there whose life isn't influenced by politics, so vote! Rant over.

If you're still not sure who to vote for then it might be worth having a look at the Vote for Policies website (it's a survey that allows you to select your preferred policy- without seeing the party name- on issues that interest you, and then it gives you the results at the end). There are other similar sites, that just happens to be the one I tried first!


A few of my favourite BEDM posts so far:

Janet's post about solo travel is one that I wholeheartedly agree with! I've traveled solo and it was one of the best things I've ever done.

I definitely don't feel bad about my love of terrible TV, so I was glad to read Rachel's post about why guilty pleasures are good for us.

Lizzie's enchilada recipe looks yummy. I'm ashamed to say that I've only ever made enchiladas using a kit, so I definitely want to try these instead sometime.


I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else's posts from today, am always happy to add something new to my ever-growing Bloglovin feed...

P.S. If you want to catch up, you can see all my #BEDM posts here!

2 comments

  1. I did that quiz and got 25% for each party. Doom!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I liked these post too!x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...