Something New Every Week [2015: 1-10]

I've slipped a bit in terms of making a conscious effort to do something new every week, but I've been pretty busy so fingers crossed I've managed it most weeks... Chances of me remembering are pretty slim, mind.


1: Saw the London NYE fireworks (in person).



2: Attended the 10th anniversary of Fake Christmas!!!


3: Went to our friend Rich's new flat (for his Russian-themed housewarming party...)

4: Ate at the Dragon Inn Chinese in Bournemouth. Amazing all-you-can-eat goodness.

5: Went to Wahaca in Canary Wharf (and ate crickets in melted cheese?!)

6: Ate at Sodo Pizza in Honor Oak Park. Hopefully not a 'last'!

7: Went to a gig at the Electric Ballroom... That part was a first, seeing The Cribs definitely wasn't!




8: Made these sexy lemon cupcakes.

9: Found a solicitor (big milestone)!



10: Went for a walk around Westerham.

Not a bad start to 2015!

1 comment

  1. Glad to hear you've been keeping yourself entertained! I'm not so keen on the idea of crickets in melted cheese!

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life Wales

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...