The Big Blog Clothes Swap

When someone asks me where I bought a new dress or whatever, I love it when I can proudly say 'charity shop'! I just love getting something new (to me) without spending a fortune. So I was pretty excited when Janet emailed me about a new blog clothes swap that she's organising with Steph. Sending and receiving proper parcels makes me unreasonably happy (as does getting a new item of clothing) so I'm pretty excited about taking part.



The idea is that Janet and Steph will match bloggers based on clothes size and give you someone to pair up with. Based on the info you're given/your best internet stalking you then send (and of course receive) a new (to you) item/s of clothing. Easy! Pairing up people according to size could prove tricky, so if you're prepared to swap shoes or accessories instead let the ladies know.

Here's Janet with the details:

Want to take part? To sign up, all we need is the following, emailed to either jbistheinitial@gmail.com or info@wardrobeangel.co.uk, by the 9th February:

Name:
Address:
Blog address and/or social media:
Clothes size (if you need to split this for tops/bottoms, do):
Shoe size:
Swapping preferences (for example, Do you want to swap one item only or more? Do you have specific clothing preferences, e.g. dresses only? Would you be willing, or prefer, to swap shoes, bags, accessories, etc?):

Steph and I will wade through the responses and pair you with someone of the same size. You can, if you wish, then use social media to get to know your partner and their style, or you can just hope for the best! 


Who's in? Please blog/tweet about the swap and spread the word!

2 comments

  1. This looks like such a fun idea, def gives you more outfits to blog about :)

    I'd be rubbish at this though because I'd want to send something I really liked to share the love, then I'd be sad to see it go!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm taking part in this too! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...