Something new every week [2014: 44-52]


44: Went to Montserrat.

45: Went to a 90th birthday party. I ate a lot of cake, although that was most certainly not a first.

46: Drove on the motorway!!! Very proud of this one. It still seems incredibly surreal that I'm allowed to do that.

47: Started working through a crisis at home (with lots of help!).

48: Ate a plantain taco at Wahaca. I hope that'll be the first of many.




49: Put up the Christmas tree with Pete (it's our first Christmas living together).

50: I'm not sure if I didn't anything new... I haven't been well and this was a difficult week!

51: Had a meal at The Mug House near London Bridge. The food was ok, the company was great.




52: Spent Christmas Day in Bournemouth.

2 comments

  1. This is such a good idea! I might start something similar, I think it could be quite motivating. I laughed out loud at this line: 'I ate a lot of cake, although that was most certainly not a first' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I remember my first time on the motorway, it was only about a week after I passed my test and I changed lanes without looking and a car had to move into another lane to avoid me. Awkward!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...