My Hopes for 2015


This year, I've made a conscious decision not to make any resolutions, or set myself any new goals. Instead I'm going to try and enjoy doing the things that are already working well for me. I do, however, have hopes and wishes for the year ahead (who doesn't?):

I hope that this year brings lots of happiness for my lovely friends and family. There's already a wedding lined up and I hope there are lots more exciting things in the pipeline.
I hope that I can balance seeking new opportunities and mental fulfillment, with staying healthy.
I hope that I'm lucky enough to see lots of exciting places and do lots of new things.
I hope they don't actually invent the hoverboard (Back to the Future style). My balance is terrible and I would probably get horribly injured. 

There you go. To be honest, I'll be happy if just one or two of those actually happen. 

Happy New Year!

1 comment

  1. Happy new year Liz, I hope it's an amazing one xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...