Eat Me: Barcelona Edition

We went to Barcelona during October half term so I've got a few loads of photos to post, but we'll start with the food. I am, and probably always will be, all about the food.


Probably the world's most photogenic food market. 
The 'fruit' in the top right hand corner is actually made from marzipan and cake.



Sexy, creamy, hot chocolate-y goodness.



This is incredibly sad (even by my standards) but one of my favourite things about travelling is buying and eating foreign sweets. I know, I know. I struck gold in Barcelona by finding what was essentially a shop full of pick and mix. Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, there were marshmallows in the shape of croissants, tennis balls, and full-size ice creams. Get in (my belly).



We ate some goooood dinners. There was also an incredible burger but I couldn't wait long enough to take a photo before tucking in! Let's just say that cranberry sauce and blue cheese are a surprisingly excellent burger-topping combo. 



Let the record state that I only ate two out of three of those croissants. 


No comments

I'd love to hear what you think...