Beth's Hen Do

I am back. I am so back that you're going to wish I was away. A combination of BT's ineptitude, and starting my part time masters, have meant that blogging has fallen by the wayside a little bit. I've decided to just get on with it and post all the stuff I've been up to. This probably means a return to photo-heavy, or incredibly short posts, but I'm very much OK with that!

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet, but in July a load of us flocked to Cardiff for Beth's hen do!


We stayed at the Nos Da Hostel, which I would definitely recommend. Some of our group were definitely not the hostel-going type, but everyone loved it. The view from the bar was also incredible (see above)!



Disney fancy dress!


The highlight of the weekend was afternoon tea at the Pettigrew Tearooms. I absolutely cannot recommend that place highly enough. As you know, I love a cream tea, and that one was incredible.


We decorated our table with a Disney Princess theme, and I have to confess that I secretly loved it (I am most definitely not a Disney Princess person).



Check out that cake selection (and that was after sandwiches and scones!). My mouth is watering just thinking about it...





Bubbles!



It was an awesome weekend, and it was so lovely to catch up with everyone. Wedding post to follow soon(ish)!

3 comments

  1. Welcome back! I am loving the Disney theme for the hen do x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a lovely surprise to see on my Bloglovin feed! Such a good weekend (and such a good afternoon tea) x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...