Something new every week. [2014: 26 to 33]

One of my 30 Before 30 challenges was to do something new every week. I reckon I probably have done something new most weeks (well, something small anyway) but I'm going to try and document it from now on. Here's weeks 26 to 33:


26: Went to Wimbledon.



27: Had afternoon tea at the Pettigrew Tearooms in Cardiff.


28: Had a meal at Taste of Cyprus in Elmers End. Didn't take a photo though!



29: Saw T20 cricket.



30: 'Met' the Why Bird!



31: Visited the John Rylands Library in Manchester.



32: Went camping near Lyme Regis (and, um, wore Crocs). 
The Crocs might be a first and a last!



33: Passed my freaking driving test!!!
Yes, that really did need three exclamation marks.

3 comments

  1. Congratulations!! I only learnt to drive a few years ago so I can well remember the stress and agony of test day. (And yes, it definitely needed three exclamation marks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I actually am most impressed that you met the why bird? Ha. I feel like I should be more happy that you passed your test. But that's a close second ;)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congrats on the driving test and OMG about the Why Bird! I'd sort of forgotten Playdays until I saw that photo, but I used to love it when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...