Elephants!

Everyone loves one of those animal trail things, right? You know what I mean. No? Oh. One of those exhibitions where there are massive, decorated animals placed around a town. Previous favourites of mine include cows in Prague and Gromits in Bristol. Last month, it was elephants in Bromley. Here are the best ones...



Pretty bird elephants.



Pirate elephant.



 PICK AND MIX ELEPHANT!
Best. Elephant. Ever?

The thing I love the most about these exhibitions is that they take people by surprise and seem to make people genuinely happy. I saw loads of people stopping to take photos. 
Actually, that's the second best thing. The best thing is (obviously) finding a pick and mix elephant. Oh yeah.

3 comments

  1. My best friend is obsessed with Elephants! So much so they're dotted around her entire home xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a great exhibition! I love things like this :)

    Corinne x
    PS please don't delete ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these!! The pirate elephant is my favourite. Our county recently held our own elephant trail but each of the senior section units in Girlguiding made and decorated an elephant, which were then hidden in the local shopping centre one evening in shop windows etc and the girls had to go and see how many they could find.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...