Bath

We decided to hit up Bath on the way back from visiting my parents in deepest West Somerset. I'd been before but not for about 10 years (wow, that makes me feel old) so I kind of new my way around. I use that phrase loosely because I never really know my way around anywhere.

Here's me pictures:








The old buildings were lovely, but the best thing we saw (kind of) was this window display of novelty teapots:



We also had tea and cake. Of course. I felt the need to mention that just in case anyone was concerned that I'd changed beyond all recognition.

4 comments

  1. I've never been to bath but I've always wanted to go! I had a friend that had been a few times and loved it.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been twice but Bath is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Bath for about 16 years (now THAT makes me feel old, because I was an adult - supposedly - last time I went!) but I love it so much, it's top of my list for a visit soon-ish, and these photos have made me want to go even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it there so much, especially in the winter when the Christmas market is there. The free guided walks are great too, they go from the pumping rooms by the Roman baths at 11 and 2 I think x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...