2014 so far...

I'm kinda (well, totally) not into the blogging world at the moment. I'm still checking a couple of my favouritest blogs but that's about it. I'm going to keep this up as a kind of scrapbook (it's been five years now, and I love looking back over old posts, especially the ones about things I've done and places I've seen) but I don't have any ambitions for increasing my number of followers or anything like that, so I can't really be arsed with massive commenting sprees/promotion/blogger chats. Not that I have anything against some of the lovely bloggers out there, it's just not something I want to spend my time on at the moment... Having burnt myself out about earlier in the year I've decided to try and do more of what I really want to do, not what I feel obligated to do. 

Essentially, this decision means that I am essentially talking (writing) to myself right now, but I do that quite a lot anyway. 

Hi future self, this is what I've done in 2014 so far...



Fake Christmas!



'There's free toast at the main bar...'
Best sentence ever?




First ice cream of the year at Beckenham golf course.




Copenhagen.


Crystal Palace Park (and the triangle).


Bye, future self. I hope you've eaten at least 475 cream teas since you last read this.

2 comments

  1. :) looks like you've had some fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still stalking you mwhahaha! Looks like you've been having fun. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...