London: Covent Garden Christmas Decorations 2013

Well, I'm not going to win any awards for frequent posting, am I? Fingers crossed this is me getting back on the blogging train.*

Christmas feels like a VERY long time ago, but I have a lot of love for the Covent Garden Christmas decorations, so I wanted to share...






I think the Covent Garden decorations and tree are always the best; the Oxford Street/Bond Street ones are always a bit 'meh'. And don't even get me started on the Eros snow globe...

* Choo choo!




3 comments

  1. I agree! Covent Garden is always stunning. Did you go down on Jubilee weekend last year? There was a million union flags up - looked amazing! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't, sounds awesome though! I love Covent Garden... If only it was slightly less busy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I missed visiting Covent Garden when I went to London before Xmas, but I bet it looked lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...