Thursday, 30 January 2014

Good Stuff #8

It's been a while since I've posted one of these... 
Here's what's been making me happy:


Finding my (probable) costume for Beth's Disney hen do.



Buying (and making) a reduced gingerbread tree, post-Christmas.



Finding this photo while making a calendar for my parents. 
I think my Mum and I got the looks in our family...



Seeing an amazing double rainbow over Watchet harbour.



Discovering (and eating) a Mexican-themed breakfast in Giraffe.
Weirdly, 'huevos rancheros' was one of the answers a few days before, when we went to see...


!!!



5 comments:

  1. Love the onesie!
    That breakfast looks amazing, I want!
    I assume that you weren't actually on Pointless? x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monster outfit and I bet Pointless was great fun - my parents love that show so I sometimes get subjected to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the onsie, so adorable and I bloody love pointless!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these things, particularly Sully and the breakfast! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment... I love comments more than I love crisps (that's a LOT).