Friday, 24 January 2014

Eight Things I Learned From Watching 'Don't Tell The Bride'.

Wedding dresses basically make you look good. Even if it's not the kind of wedding dress you thought you wanted. Unless it's a see-through wedding dress. They never look good.

Love sometimes conquers a lot of planning fuck ups.

You may as well not bother with years of planning. Most of these guys manage it in a week and everyone still loves it.

It doesn't really matter if you tell your fiance what you want. He'll do the opposite.

I don't want to get married  on the top of a ski slope/on Muscle Beach/in a science museum at half term.

Behind every chilled out man is a very bossy woman.

The more bridesmaids you have, the more horrific the dress shopping will be.

I want to have a gig-themed wedding.


5 comments:

  1. Haha great post! That show is definitely car crash TV but is still somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me - since watching it I now know the true meaning of the term 'Bridezilla'
    Mr Joiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved reading this post! but it does really say something about planning! a lot of years aren't needed, but then you do have to toss it up against the muddy field you could end up with! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes really wonder what goes through their heads when planning these weddings. They make great entertainment but you know full well that the guy just sat there and was all like " What ever she said she wanted, fuck it's we're doing this!" x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I've only seen a few episodes of this it always seems really dramatic. I wonder if of the guys on it actually get it right with no drama but they just refuse to show it on the tele!

    I've come to check out your new blog layout, I love it, it looks very clean and professional!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really pleased with it (for now...I'll probably be wanting to change it again in a couple of weeks!).

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment... I love comments more than I love crisps (that's a LOT).