Baby, You're A Firework (2013)

I've just realised it's been over a month since I last posted. I am a BAD BLOGGER! Everything's good with me, I've just been really busy and can't really decide what direction I want to take my blog in... Yeah. 

On Saturday we went to the fireworks display at Blackheath. Despite it being cooooooooooooold, I really enjoyed it. Here's some pretty pictures:








Sorry that the quality of the photos isn't brilliant, but I was taking them on my phone in the dark. I bloody love fireworks. Plus, the fact that we've had Bonfire Night means that Christmas is the next big thing.... And I really, really, bloody love Christmas.

1 comment

  1. I love these photos - was totally gutted not to be able to go to any fireworks this year so am having to make the most of the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...