Together // #FMSphotoaday

Let's face it, I've been a bit of a rubbish blogger lately. I need to get back into the habit of posting regularly, so...

This month I'm going to be doing the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day Challenge. Basically, you have to take photo every day, and it has to relate to the prompt word given. Yesterday's was 'Together'. Here's my photo:


My wellies that I bought for Reading Festival. Seeing as tomorrow is 'back to school' day, I wanted to pick something that reminded me of what an awesome summer it's been. Reading was basically a weekend of listening to some of my favourite music with some of my favourite people. And I didn't even feel that old...

Are you doing the Photo A Day challenge? Send me your links please! 

2 comments

  1. Oooh those wellies are so cute! I desperately need a new pair of wellies, mine aren't waterproof anymore! :S

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...