My Name Begins With... // #FMSphotoaday


'My name begins with...'


Not many points for original thinking, granted, but I am a bit of a Scrabble fiend so it seemed pretty apt. I'm one of those irritating people who have to clarify all the rules before I start playing. And don't even get me started on people who think that using proper nouns is a good idea... I used to play Scrabble with my grandparents a lot, and I miss it... You don't know what you've got until it's gone and all that jazz.

Anyway. Today's my final day of the summer holidays (I work in a school, I'm not 14), so I'm having a chill out day. Spinning this morning, now a blog catch up, later some sewing. I am so freaking rock and roll. In other news, I just ate a lasagne sandwich. I know, I know, I'm a pioneer...

3 comments

  1. Lasagne sandwich?! I don't understand how that would work but it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a lasagne sandwich! Please explain :)
    I love a good game of scrabble but I do prefer monopoly as a board game :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh one of my friends had leftover bolognese in a sandwich the next day when we were on guide camp, whcih I thought was a little strange if I'm honest.
    I love scrabble, but none of my friends seem to. And yay for spinning, I went straight there when I got back from camp yesterday and today my legs are killing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...