Lines // #FMSphotoaday


'Lines.'


This is today's page from my Five Year Diary. I got it from Beth for my birthday (she blogged about her's here). Each day contains a question, and a few lines to write down your answer. The idea is that you work through the diary for five years, so you can compare how your answers change over time. It's such a great idea, and it's the only diary I've ever had that I actually remember to write in every day!

Today's been a busy one.. First day back at work, then a swim (and dinner with friends later on). I wanted to take a photo of the swimming pool lanes for today's picture, but I'm pretty sure that taking photos in a public pool is frowned upon. 

A couple of people asked me about the lasange sandwich I mentioned in yesterday's post. It's exactly what it sounds like; leftover lasagne in between slices of bread. I used fancy tomato bread if that makes it any better? I don't think it does really, does it?! Please, someone tell me I'm not the only one...

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you think...