Life Lately

I think I might have stolen this post title from someone else... Apologies if it's you. 

My posting has gotten a bit sporadic again, I just can't seem to settle into a routine with blogging at the moment. It's not exactly that I don't have the time, more that I don't have the motivation and I seem to be constantly forgetting my camera when I do go to interesting places! 

In the last couple of weeks, I have:
Been to the London Tattoo Convention (but I didn't get tattooed).
Cycled through (a tiny bit of) the New Forest. 
Eaten a cream tea, or two.
Revisited the Pizza Bus, and the Players Bar in Charing Cross.

I wanted to share this picture of Hampstead Villiage that I took a few weeks ago... Where has the sun gone?!


Sorry this post is so scatty, but that's kind of where my brain is at right now! Right, I'm off to watch Peep Show.

I'm going to try and get some of my Isles of Scilly posts up at the weekend... I might even post on my Cake and Tea Blog. Maybe!

See you later, alligators.

3 comments

  1. tattoo convention sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a bit of peep show! Sounds like you've been busy

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...