[insert alliterative title about blog posts I liked this week]


Loved this window front from Oh Happy Day. I'd like to do something similar at work... Also, the colours make my tiny brain happy.


Gem posted about the Pizza Bus in Deptford! I love that pizza-y bus. And not just because it's cool... I genuinely love pizza and transport. 

This Yes and Yes post about ways to get creative with all the records, books and scarves you find in charity shops.

Catherine started up this year's #OperationBlogger tag for Operation Christmas Child. Here's my post from last year.

Ever looked for a house share in London? Laugh in bitter recognition at Rachel's account of her search. The photos made me belly laugh. To myself. Alone in my room. Must get out more.

Link me up with more goodness from t'internet, please!

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you think...