Here Forever // #FMSphotoaday


'Here Forever'


My bird tattoo. Obviously it's not actually going to be here forever, but it'll probably be here for as long as I am! This was my first tattoo. It took me a while to work up the nerve to get it, but I was so glad when I did. A few people have said they think the second bird looks like a bat, and to be honest I think they're kind of right, but I love it anyway. I'm going to the London Tattoo Convention at the end of the month, so I might have some new ink very soon...

2 comments

  1. Love this tattoo despite it slightly resembling a bat!
    I want some new ink sooooo baldy! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bird tattoo, and perhaps it indeed resembles like a bat, but I don't think that's bad. It really is a beautiful tattoo! :)



    Loves,
    The Mad Twins
    http://www.themadtwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...