Life Lessons #1

Waxing strip manufacturers that claim that their products are 'pain free' are lying bastards.

@HarryMyCatDied is well-worth following on Twitter.

If you end up stuck in a field with angry cows, the best thing to do is stay still. I got this advice from the mobile farm man, he was full of advice about my cow phobia. I'm pretty sure that was an appropriate use of his time.

These socks aren't actually invisible, they just can't be seen under shoes. Thanks for clearing that up, Primark.



Don't try and go up by getting on the 'down' escalator. You will look like an absolute tit, and won't get anywhere fast. 

When doing train make up, try to avoid getting mascara all over your cheek/blusher all over your jeans.

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES, KIDS.

5 comments

  1. Haha great post! One of my life lessons is that when playing Trivial Pursuit, 90% of the time the answer is either Margaret Thatcher or Nelson Mandela. You're welcome ;)

    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ... I will learn from you and act accordingly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep ditto, waxing strips are never pain free...never ever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waxing strips never going to be pain free haha I wish. And invisible socks? Sounds like shoe insoles to me haha
    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...