Spring Green Blog Swap

I love Char's blog swaps. I've done a couple of her Christmas ones, and a RAK swap last year. I love getting stuff in the post, and connecting with other bloggers. This one had a 'Spring green' theme. On Saturday I received my package from Laura at Corduroy Clouds...



She did really well on the £5 budget, and was much more imaginative with the 'Spring green' theme than I was... I ended up just getting green things! In fact, Laura's package completely put mine to shame... Sorry Laura! 


These were my favourite bits: cream rose earrings, a little cross-stitched bird, a ribbon-shaped puncher and a Yankee Candle wax tart. I'm burning the candle as we speak, and it smells gooooood.

Give me your links if you took part, I'd love to see what other people got.

4 comments

  1. I haven't taken part in a swap for a while. Love the look of this one, Laura did well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love this sort of thing it is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, the bird is so cute!! Will try and sort out a link up, thank you very much for taking part x x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...