10 Things I'm Loving At The Minute

I feel like I should probably write some kind of rambling life update-type post, but instead you're getting a lists. Which leads me on nicely to item number one...

Lists. Making them, but mostly crossing things off of them.
Gigs. I saw Bloc Party and The Lumineers recently, and loved both gigs. Bloc Party was my favourite, obviously. 
Getting excited about Reading Festival. Yes, I'm way too old for it and no, I don't care. Green Day! Biffy! 
Reading. I raced through The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns. Thoroughly recommend them.
Red wine. I know I'm not supposed to, but I think that's part of the appeal...
Being a tourist in my own town. 
Flapjacks. The shop next to the station sells really nice ones. I'm getting a bit obsessed. It's actually becoming embarrassing, I can't look the bloke in the eye anymore when I buy them. I'm on about four a week.
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really into exercise at the moment. I bought a class/swimming membership and I'm trying to get loads of use from it. Helps to burn off the flapjack-related calorie intake.
Making birthday plans. Slate The Boys and Drinking Jenga aplenty!
Um, lists again. I really do like them quite a lot.

7 comments

  1. I LOVE flapjacks! That and granola are my kryptonite!! I also like lists, if I do something that's not on my list I write it down just so I can cross it off - lame! Have a gret weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to a gig for ages, must change that!

    Mmm, flapjack is amazing. I love making it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about your birthday plans! I have two gigs coming up (McFly and Stereophonics), haven't been to one since November 2011... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy how you make a list about your favorite things and the top of the list is making lists.

    I LOVE RED WINE TOO!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your book recommendations! A thousand splendid suns just made me cry but it was such a good book!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been struggling to keep on top of things and getting things done lately, I think list making is something I've got to try. A list in my head just doesn't cut it - I need a physical list to hand! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...