Tattoo Inspiration.

I'm getting my second tattoo on Tuesday, and I'm very excited (and a little bit nervous). I probably won't be posting any pictures of the end result online but I wanted to share some of the images that have inspired my latest inking:







If you'd like to join me in pouring over pictures of tattoos online (and why wouldn't you?) I can recommend Tattoologist, fyeahtattoos and (cheekily) my own Pinterest 'Tattoos.' board

Do you have any tattoos?


I've done my best to provide picture credits. If any of these images are yours and you'd like me to remove them or change the source, please just ask.

8 comments

  1. I just love tattoos, belive It or not Ive got 19 :)
    I went through a faze when I was obsessed LOL
    I love love love them, love all these pictures In your post :)
    Leila xx
    www.ohsoleila.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have five tattoos so far and plan more in the future, I really want an owl on my ribs but urgh, I've heard far too many scare stories on the pain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration! I'm booked in for my next tattoo on the 2nd of March...can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got four tattoos, and I'm on a inking hiatus. I have plans for one more but promised the boyfriend that I would wait until after we have kids. LOL.
    Ribs will be the next place for mine, as well. I can't wait to see it when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tattoo inspiration. I love tattoos and really want another but struggle as I can't have them on show in work. I currently have one on my wrist which hides under my watch, one on my foot and one on my lower back.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the first image. I currently have one tattoo but plan on many more, much to my parents disdain haha! It's a dandelion on my foot and yes I know everyone thinks they're really overdone but I love it and spent SO long making sure it would be perfect for me :) Good luck! You can see mine here :)
    http://www.fashionsings.blogspot.co.uk/p/about.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first picture is so beautiful, i really want a new tattoo, i want a tree to represent my family x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any tattoos but if I was ever to get one it would almost definitely be a butterfly/dragonfly xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...