Good Stuff #5

All of this good stuff came from my weekend in Somerset. I do love a weekend in Watchet...


Walks in the sunshine. Don't let the picture deceive you though, it was freezing.



A Babysitters Club book from my Mum. Turns out that Claudia was being the bitch. 


Surprise, surprise... FOOD! 
My parents bought me a pasty back from Cornwall.
Cream tea.
Is there anything better than a Mum-cooked roast dinner?
Apple pie.
Massive box of Christmas chocolates. 



A terrifying turkey (it kept following me).
Pigs.
Hung like a horse...
I don't even know what kind of bird that is.

Right, I'm off to hunt down a pasty and/or cream tea. Mmmmmmmmmm.

8 comments

  1. you seem to be having a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkeys are terrifying! For real :) Glad you're safe. That food looks delish.

    The Nautical Owl

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having a day like that - looks as though it should be really sunny but you get outside and it's actually freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a roast dinner since Christmas. I'm so very jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Somerset! I've visited there for a school trip and would love to visit again for pleasure :-)

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...