Tag You're It!

Last week, Leanne tagged me in her Tag You're It post. I don't normally do them, but I was feeling a bit nostalgic for those questionnaires you used to email to your friends when you were about 16... Seriously, I loved filling those things in, so there's no way I was going to miss out on this one.


The rules :
Answer the 11 questions set.
Set 11 questions for the people you tag.
Mention the blog who tagged you.


My questions from Leanne:

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
Deep and meaningful answer: I'd like to value myself more. I think that if I could achieve this it would help me to be loads  more confident and assertive. Superficial answer: I'd like nicer teeth.

If you could be anyone else for the day who would it be and why?
Probably one of the kids I work with. I would love to know what is going on in their heads.

What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Probably the feeling of 'community'; reading other people's posts (I love having a nosey at other people's lives!), chatting to other bloggers on twitter, getting comments, etc. I just have to build up the confidence to go to a real life blogger meet up one day! 

Who is your all time favourite band?
There are a lot of contenders for this, but I'm going to say Pulp. I think. The Futureheads and The Cribs are always good fun live.

What was the first gig you ever went to?
Reading Festival in 2004. I was 18, and I got firmly bitten by the gig-going bug...

What's been your favourite age to be and why?
Every age has had its ups and downs, but I think I'm pretty happy and settled now. The worst time was probably my teenage years; the phrase 'your schooldays are the best days of your life' is a load of old rubbish.

What do you love to do in your spare time when you aren't blogging?
Eat. Watch TV or comedy DVDs. Read (I go to a book group once a month). Go to gigs. Explore London. Eat a bit more. Meet friends for dinner/coffee. Going out and dancing.  Gym. Oh, and work. I have an awesome job.



Who is your favourite blogger?
Me. LOLZ. I can't choose one.

If you could be any type of animal which would you be?
Either something in the sea or a bird... I think I'd like to be some kind of fish that lives really deep in the ocean, because you'd never been able to experience that properly as a human. Although the same goes for flying.... Can I be two animals? Actually, if I'm bending the rules, I'll be a fish in the morning, have a nap as someone's pet cat, then be an eagle all afternoon. 

What is the kindest thing that you have ever done for anyone else?
I don't know really... I try and do little things whenever I can. I have lovely friends who are always doing kind things for me, and I think it's all the little things that matter in the end. I hope I'm as kind to my friends and family as they are to me.

Sum yourself up in three words.
Motivated. Silly. Neurotic.


I tag:

Beth from Little Miss Busy
Corinne from skinnedcartree
Jen from Sail The Ship
Alice from An Alien World


My questions:
What really irritates you?
What have you done that's made you feel really proud?
What's your favourite flavour of crisps?
Snog, marry, push off a cliff: Ross, Chandler, Joey.
Cats or dogs?
If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Have you ever been on TV?
Which four fictional characters would you like to go to the pub with?
If you won £20,000, what would you spend it on?
If you could make one food completely fat and calorie free, which food would you choose?
Tell me about a time when you laughed so hard that you could hardly breathe.


Feel free to answer the questions, or do the post, even if I didn't tag you...

9 comments

  1. I used to love those quizzes too! I still have a folder of mine that were answered by friends years ago - funny and nostalgic to look back over the answers and see how they've changed!

    I'm a blogging newbie so I'm probs too shy to do this on my blog but I enjoyed answering them to myself anyway! The Joey / Chandler / Ross one was a toughie - I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be shy, feel free to do the questions on your blog if you want to! Sorry but I'd probably push Joey off the cliff... xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I always love finding out a bit more about the person behind the blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! Thanks for tagging me. My first gig was the Spice Girls when I was 10 or 11, haha!

    I will do this probably Thursday/Friday as I am going away for a few days. Remind me if I forget!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spice was my first ever album. Got it on cassette tape for my 11th birthday! xx

      Delete
  4. Challenge accepted! I've got to agree - my school days were by far my worst, not my best xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's not just me! Actually, lots of my friends say the same... I guess in a way it would suck if the best days of your life were over by 16! xx

      Delete
  5. Great answers, I love that you gave a superficial answer for number one haha!
    I used to love Pulp, back in the day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much... Saw them at Hyde Park in 2011 and they were amazing! xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think...