12 Lists of Christmas: 19 Fun Things I'm Going To Do in 2013

Dye my hair a silly colour (well, maybe just the ends).
Go to the Transport Museum.
Explore more of London by wandering around it.
Go to Reading Festival (yeah, I'll be old and sober, and I don't care).
Get another tattoo.
Download at least one new album every month.
Bake more cakes.
Go to a blogger meet up.
Write more letters.
Chill on a lovely beach in the lovely Isles of Scilly.
Go to at least ten gigs.
Expand my tea collection (and drink it from my ever-increasing mug collection).
Watch all of Black Books, Modern Family and Father Ted. (I've seen most of them, but not in order...)
Try Thai food.
Scour Orpington's charity shops for bargains.
Have a night out in Camden.
Laugh. A lot.
 

12 comments

  1. First album for you to download : Megalithic Symphony by AWOLNATION. It is wonderful =)

    Good look in ticking things off your list!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll give it a listen! Happy new year xx

      Delete
  2. this sounds like such a fun list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I so want to go to the Isles of Scilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of this list! Great Blog! Happy New Year :)
    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah these all sound fab - best of luck and enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,

    I nominated you for the liebster award
    http://www.skinnedcartree.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet post. Looking forward to seeing your hair change and also the bargains you spot xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto ...Go to a blogger meet up - never done this, but really need to pluck up the courage to do so and write more letters is always one I try to do.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They sound like awesome (and totally do-able) goals Liz... Good luck with them, and keep us updated!

    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Send me pictures of the cakes please!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...