7 Reasons Why I Suck At Being A Girl.

Confession: I am rubbish at being girly. Here's why:

I've never had a bikini wax. Either from myself or a professional.

I've never had a manicure.

Or a pedicure.

I can't walk in heels. Not so much, 'I can't walk in five inch stilettoes,' more, 'I literally cannot lift up one foot when wearing a two inch wedges'. It was a new year's resolution to learn to walk in heels, but I have failed miserably.

I can't do eyeliner flicks. Or eye shadow. Or lipstick. Or 'filling in my brows', whatever that actually involves.

I've never spent more than £15 on a handbag.

I'm actually quite proud of all of the above (except the eyeliner flicks, because I think they actually look quite cool).

5 comments

  1. I'm the same with eyeliner. My right eye always turns out great. The left eye, I don't know WHAT happens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a manicure or pedicure too, but I want to, it sounds nice to be pampered like that :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frigging awesome post!:D I've never spent more that 20 € on a bag either...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap! Pretty much the same list as yours, I could never ever justify the cost of a pedicure/manicure! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...