12 Lists of Christmas: The 19 Best Bits of 2012

January: Starting out on my own again. To be honest, January was difficult, but I made an important decision and it turned out to be the right one. It was the beginning of the beginning.

February: Going to London Zoo for my friend Jen's birthday, and thereby doing something fun on a difficult anniversary (for both of us).

March: The beginning of March was a little (a lot) traumatic, but it ended well, with me settling into my new house, getting tattooed, being treated on my birthday, and spending a weekend visiting my brother's new flat in Canterbury.

April: Going to Westward Ho! with my parents and @lipstysalter.

May: Enjoying the unexpected bout of sunshine and taking the kids at work on a lovely trip to the park.


July: Floating on the lake in Barlinek, and catching up with my lovely friend Marta.

August: Wandering around Berlin and discovering a new favourite city!

September: Watching Paralympic athletics in the Olympic Stadium.

October: Having a lovely half term catching up with my friends and my brother (and salivating in the Harrods Food Hall).

November: Seeing The Killers at the O2.

December: Being loved, supported and encouraged by my fabulous friends and family as I went through another bad patch, but one that demonstrated that I might have actually learnt something from my past experiences. Deep, eh?

2 comments

  1. I think looking back over a particurlarly challenging year always makes you realise just how far you've come xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The bad stuff also makes the good stuff seeme even better... xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think...