12 Lists of Christmas: 14 Awesome Foods That I Only Eat At Christmas

Happy Fricking Christmas!

All that preparation, spending and excitement will soon be over.... It feels a bit shit doesn't it? FEAR NOT! I will be bringing you 12 days of LISTS! Christmassy, New Yearsy lists!

I do love a good list (in case you hadn't guessed) so I'll get straight to it...


14 Awesome Foods That I Only Eat At Christmas

Those mini pretzel things that are shaped like fish.
Those German soft ginger biscuit things with icing on.
Trifle
Roast turkey.
Cold roast potatoes (as buffet food).
Satsumas produced from the toe of a stocking.
Advent calendar chocolate.
Yule log.
Elizabeth Shaw mint crisps.
Toffifee.
Mince pies.
Pigs in blankets.
Rock hard stuffing balls that you only get with the school Christmas dinner.


Rest assured, this post is scheduled. I'm currently eating my own body weight in all of the above foods, and drinking as much wine as it takes to make my Grandma's boyfriend seem amusing. Not really, I've given up drinking again (which sucks).

But yeah, Happy Christmas. Have a drink for me.

3 comments

  1. hahaha!
    ''make my Grandma's boyfriend seem amusing''
    chalenge accepted!!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Why would you give up drinking at this time of year?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pigs in blankets really should be an all year round thing mmmmm x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...