Weekend Wanderlust: The Bristol Channel

OK, it's not exactly Cornwall. It's muddy, and rocky, and a little but smelly, but you know what? I don't care. I love my little bit of the Bristol channel. I love watching and listening to the waves, and breathing in the air. And I love that I can go to the beach and be the only person there (you wouldn't get that in Cornwall). There's something so relaxing about being by the sea in the town I grew up in. 

This is a place that I will always truly love.

 


Fun fact: the Bristol Channel has the second highest tidal range in the world. I bloody love a good fact.

4 comments

  1. I love this blog...... and completely agree! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on me that I have never visited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks incredibly peaceful, I'd love to live by the sea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment :) You know I love a beach, so peaceful!
    Love from Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...