Weekend Wanderlust: Wandering Around Berlin

Berlin is one of those cities that just keeps giving; little gems pop up everywhere as you walk its streets. Basically, there's a helluva lot to see for free. If, like me, you tend to spend all your money before your trip is over, this is super fantastisch.

Here's some of the things that caught my eye as I wandered around Berlin:




Wandering around is my absolute favourite way to explore new towns and cities.

What's the best thing that you've accidentally stumbled upon when exploring a new place?

P.S. Bonus point for anyone who can name the 2004 indie hit that featured the phrase 'Ich heisse super fantastisch'. 

1 comment

  1. I'm yet to accidentally discover anything, but with more travel planned for next year I hope to! x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...