Good Stuff From The Interwebz

Blogger? Like presents? Already a bit excited about Christmas? You should definitely sign up for Charlotte's Blogger Secret Santa. I did it last year and got some lovely earrings, and a sense of fuzzy festive well being.

I thought this post on writing about yourself on Yes and Yes was really interesting. I might have to give it a try...

I loved Jess' post about tiny homes. There's something I find quite stressful about having too much stuff around me, and I love the idea of downsizing (well, I currently rent a room, but you know what I mean). Perhaps I need to get down to some serious decluttering...

I'm loving all the Christmas ideas floating around on Pinterest at the moment, and have been frantically pinning them to my Christmas board

Sorry this has been a bit Christmas-heavy. Actually, I'm not sorry at all... Only 69 days to go! 

2 comments

  1. After seeing Laura Ashley's festive fare last night I am in a proper Christmas mode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xmas it's the periodo of the year that I love the most!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com , hope that you like it!!
    kisses Marika

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...