Eat Me: The Cardiff Edition

Last weekend, I took the Megabus to Cardiff for my friend Beth's birthday celebrations. Seeing as we're old ladies now (and I'm full o' medication) we seem to have substituted alcohol with food. LOTS of food. Such as...


Krispy Kremes.


An amazing baked strawberry cheesecake made by @shinobi_neil. As soon as I can get my hands on a form-sprung tin, I'm trying this recipe!


Chai latte. Not sure why it's been so long since I've had one; it was gooooooood.


Rocky Road. My speciality. I might do another post just about how to make this bad boy.

We also managed to squeeze in trips to Nandos, The Pear Tree and Red Hot World Buffet. I know, I know, we're heroes... Needless to say, this week has been rather more diet-friendly!

3 comments

  1. Nandos eh? That's good chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, I've never had a Krispy Kreme, the Bristol store forever taunts me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of food to get through, respect! x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...