My 30 Before 30 target of 'doing something new every week' is progressing nicely, so here's the latest instalment of new stuff that I've done over the past few weeks... I have:
- Watched Back To The Future (I know, I know, my film knowledge sucks ass).
- Been to a gig at Troxy.
- Been on the Thames Clipper.
- Eaten waffles in a fifties diner.
- Played the didgeridoo (quite successfully for a first attempt!).
- Went to Chessington (this list is basically just a way for me to point out that MY JOB IS AWESOME).
- Discussed my teenage issues (I've seriously never done this before. It was bloody hard.).
- Made paper birthday cake bunting (tutorial to follow soon).
- Eaten at the Pear Tree in Cardiff.
- Had an iced mocha (another win for Costa).
- Watched a film in 3D (again, I'm a little, OK a lot, slow on the uptake where films are involved).
- Bought a sewing machine (the cause of much excitement in my little brain).
Not a bad list, especially as it's not all food-related this time!
Have you done anything new recently?