The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hp horray!

Like everyone else in the UK, I have been :LOVING the sunshine this week. And, like every other event in my life, food has been central to my enjoyment of this week! Here's some more gratuitous food snaps for you to feast your eyes on (see what I did there?)...

I went to Zizzi's on Thursday and had one of their epic Rustica pizzas. HUGE and with a super-thin base (I don't do deep pan). The best bit was that they had massive front French windows that were fully open, so we could pretty much sit outside and enjoy the sunshine! I love how late it's staying light and warm for at the moment, I feel like I have so much more energy and motivation!



Friday's epic fruit salad. I know how to kick the weekend off, oh yes I do.


Epic on-bus snack.


Summery pastel nails (not food-related... Shocking.) I loved the colour but the quality was rubbish (to be fair, I did buy it reduced from Peacocks!). Will get some in the same colour but a better quality.

Everything is just so much better in the sun; we had loads of fun at work this week, taking the kids to the park and getting the paddling pool out! More sun-drenched fun is planned for this weekend...

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you think...