In Pictures: Westward Ho!

During the Easter holidays I went on holiday with my parents for the first time in 6 years. I was a little concerned before I went that there might have been some forgotten about reason for me not going away with them for so long, but a good time was had by all. Well, it was by me anyway. Here's some photos from Westward Ho!:


Now that's what I call a seaview. 




If I had a beach hut, it would definitely be stripey.






I love being by the sea; it's one of the things I really miss about living in Watchet. Possibly the only thing.

4 comments

  1. I haven't been there in ages; it's as gorgeously sea-sidey as I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful and I want that beach hut! SO CUTE!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I went there with my parents and brothers (first time on holiday with the parents since I was 14!) at the end of may (sorry I'm kind of browsing your blog) =)

    http://instagram.com/p/K4fuCetohQ/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you?! Did you enjoy it? I had kinda low expectations but thought it was really nice xx

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think...