Do you remember the first time? #2

To prove I remain dedicated to completing my 30 Before 30, here's some more firsts. In the last few weeks, I have:

  • Got a tattoo (separate post to follow).
  • Rolled around in a zorb (at work, no less).
  • Eaten eel.
  • Been to the Albert Hall...
  • ...and seen Noah and the Whale live.
  • Looked after a rabbit (it survived, as did I).
  • Been on holiday to Westward Ho!.
  • Seen Silent Witness.
  • Received a lovely email full of positive feedback from a parent at work.
Less food-related that usual as well!

1 comment

  1. That's an impressive list! I also watched Silent Witness for the first time a few weeks ago (and didn't like it. It disturbed me) and I got a tattooooooooooo! :-D I look forward to seeing the pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...