Lazy photo round up #3.

I know there's a lot of hate around for photo posts, but in my defence I'm a) lazy and b) Instagram-less. So there. Here's (the last few weeks of) my life in pictures:
 

I've been scouring charity shops on search of Babysitters' Club books. Because I'm cool like that. I also picked up 'Kristy and the Copycat' but I can't bring myself to read it, because Kristy and Karen annoy the hell out of me.


This is what happens when you buy a Claire's Accessories Surprise Bag and wear it all at the same time. Fit.

I won two games of Scrabble in a row, because I am awesome, obviously. It also almost turned into a game of Wiig.
I love the Severn Bridge, because it means that Cardiff is but half an hour away. I have a lot of love for Cardiff.
My Dad beasting a Harvester sundae.
I have mad Air Hockey skillz. I also nearly knocked a small child unconscious by sending the puck flying across the room. Oops.

In other news, the new Blogger interface is doing my head in. Help?

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you think...