Eat me! #2

The best stuff that has recently passed my lips:

I cheated on Costa. Sorry, Costa. It wasn't better, it was just, you know, different.


My bento box at Tenkaichi in Cardiff. Pork in a teriyaki sauce, sushi rolls, rice, vegetable dumplings and salad. It was so, so good. We also had battered prawns, tuna sashumi and eel.


Harvester sundae. I was far to full to eat it all, so I missed out the ice cream and just had the cream and the cake. Should have just ordered a piece of cake.


Easter egg in the cinema? Don't mind if I do. Felt somewhat nauseous afterwards.



My Dad's apple pie and my chocolate fudge cake in Mystic Brew in Orpington. They do THE BEST tea and cakes. anywhere that has a whole tea menu gets a thumbs up from me.


Malteaser bunny. Obviously.


Krispy Kreme goodness. The remarkable/gross thing about this doughnut is that I ate it a few short hours after chowing down at Red Hot World Buffet. Sometimes I horrify/amaze myself.

The next few posts are going to be pretty food-heavy. I make no apologies for this. I love food.

1 comment

  1. Ohhh this has made me really hungry, and I have none of the yummy food from this post! :( x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...