WAMK: TARGET HIT, baby!

As I wrote on Friday, I've recently gone through a bit of a blip. It's been a pretty difficult few weeks, but there is one MASSIVE silver lining...

I'VE HIT MY WEIGHT-LOSS TARGET!

I honestly never thought I'd get there, so this feels like a bit of a gift. I now have to keep the weight off, which will probably be something of a challenge. I've done OK this week, downloading the My Fitness Pal app has helped because it helps me to keep a realistic picture of how many calories I've consumed. Work has been as physical as usual and I've made it to the gym twice, so I'm feeling good about all things body-related this week.

Next week, however, includes my birthday, four meals out and not many opportunities for going to the gym. Hmmmm....

1 comment

I'd love to hear what you think...