Here's the new things I've done during the past few weeks (lots of food-related things, as usual!):
- Went to Camden with Beth, Jenna and Fee.
- Won a pancake race.
- Ate a Harvester platter (worth every one of the 990 calories).
- Ate an Easter egg in the cinema.
- Ate at Cafe Rouge.
- Helped my Mum lose her Nando's virginity ('That's good chicken.').
- Worn size 10 jeans as an adult (proof that I don't eat quite as constantly as this blog might suggest!).
- Visited Canterbury.
I have a few more new things in the pipeline for the next couple of weeks, and if all goes to plan I'll be able to tick off a few more 30 Before 30 goals very soon...