We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...

On Wednesday I went to London Zoo for my friend Jen's birthday. I was sooooo excited and it didn't disappoint. An added bonus was that Wednesday marked the one year anniversary of me being readmitted into hospital, so I was determined to make February 15th 2012 better than the horrible February 15th I had in 2011! (It was better. Although it could only have been worse if I'd been eaten by a lion or something.)


I'm not really that big on butterflies but the butterfly house was amazing. They flew around our heads, and the colours were really vivid. Moths, however, I'm still not a big fan of. Sorry, moths.
I seem to mostly have taken pictures of farm animals.
And onto my favourites, the fish (and the coral):
Yes, there really is a 'sexy' shrimp. He didn't look that sexy to me, if I'm honest:
All together now: We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo; How about you, you, you; You can come too, too, too; We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo....

3 comments

  1. I haven't been to a zoo in ages, Bristol zoo is pretty dire these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coral reef/fish photos are beautiful! Could be Australia. The sheep is most beautiful of course. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the penguins! And the butterfly didn't scare me too much...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think...